With the resources and knowledge to undertake a wide range of projects of different sizes at varied locations, we are among the recognized companies in HVAC industry. Our experience has been built by working with clients from the government sector to clients from the oil & gas industries. We have proven experience in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Systems viz; Central Chiller Plants; VRF Airconditioning Systems; Precision Air-conditioning Systems; Packaged Air-conditioning Systems (both Air & Water Cooled); Ducted-Split AC Systems; Window & Split Air-conditioners; Cold Chain Applications; & Cold Room. Added to this, a thorough knowledge and understanding of construction and labor laws in the Sultanate of Oman, makes us a formidable player in the Industry.
- Turnkey HVAC design and build contracts for all types of projects including but not limited to residential complexes, commercial buildings, schools, restaurants, warehouses,
- factories and laboratories.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow systems (also known as VRF or VRV)
- Package Units.
- Split Ducted DX units.
- Cooling Towers.
- Energy Transfer Stations (ETS) complete with Heat exchangers, pumps, etc.
- Fresh Air Handling Units (FAHU) and Heat Wheel Recovery.
- Industrial Extraction and ventilation systems.
- Complete Chiller Systems inclusive of chiller, pump rooms, chilled water piping, valve package assembly, flushing, chemical dosing system, and related Building Management System (BMS).
- All types of GI or PI ducting distributions and as well as Fire Rated ducting.
- Sound Attenuation and Anti-vibration solutions.
- Smart Thermostat Installations
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) and related reports.
- Engineering (Heat Load Calculation, Design & Equipment Selection)
- Preventive and routine Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for HVAC
- Reliable and economical
- Complies with sustainability requirements
- Cost effective proposals
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contracts
- Expert technical panel
- Advanced Maintenance and service system
Water chillers are used in a variety of air conditioning and process cooling applications. They cool water that is subsequently transported by pumps and pipes. The water passes through the tubes of coils to cool air in an air conditioning system, or it can provide cooling for a manufacturing or industrial process. Systems that employ water chillers are commonly called chilled- water systems.
Customizable: Our team of engineers and designers will customize the placement and configuration of your chilled water system in accordance with space, sound, and maintenance requirements.
Refrigerant Containment: Installed in a central location allows for easier maintenance while reducing the potential for major refrigerant leaks.
Packaged Systems: Chillers are available as completely pre-packaged systems that incorporate the condenser, evaporator, compressor, expansion device, and air- or water cooled condenser. This is helpful for the consumer because it reduces labor costs and makes for easier, faster installation.
- VRF System
- Packaged AC, Closed Control Units
- Ducted & Cassette AC
- Wall Mounted & Ducted Split Units
- Fan Coil Unit (FCU)
- Chilled Water Systems
- Air Handling Units (AHU)
- Ventilation Equipment & System
- Air conditioning System
Ducted Air conditioning system or ‘Split’ systems consist of an outdoor unit and an indoor unit installed in the ceiling space. Air is distributed from the indoor unit by duct to one or more air vents. With convenient thermostat control, heating, cooling or auto settings are available at your fingertips.
VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) and VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) are innovative climate control technologies that allow for changes in temperature in different parts of a building at different times of day. The user simply sets the ambient temperature required and the system will maintain the room at that temperature no matter what happens outside or in the next room.
The window and split air conditioners are usually used for the small air conditioning capacities up to 5 tons. The central air conditioning systems are used for where the cooling loads extend beyond 20 tons. The packaged air conditioners are used for the cooling capacities in between these two extremes. The packaged air conditioners are available in the fixed rated capacities of 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 tons. These units are used commonly in places like restaurants, telephone exchanges, homes, small halls, etc.
Commercial/Domestic Kitchen Hood Exhaust/ Fresh Air System
DJS integrated kitchen ventilation packages include Stainless hoods, exhaust fans, electrical controls, direct-fired heaters, grease duct systems, fire suppression systems, grease filters and utility distribution systems. Our clients include independent restaurants, national chains, and other public and private institutions.
DJS specialises in providing sheet metal ducting solutions for builders, trades, air conditioning companies and contractors across the country. With the resources to meet all your air conditioning ductwork needs, budgets and deadlines, our experienced team at DJS has a reputation for excellence in the air conditioning and sheetmetal industry. Services we provide include nude duct, internal and external insulated duct, bends, transitions & offsets, installation, associated hardware and general sheet metal fabrications.
We manufacture and supply the products under brand name DJS. We produce quality oriented product with prime motto to provide best quality product in the market. Our factory at Muscat has proven its capability of producing ducts of international standards for many prestigious projects
• Duct System with superior strength, low leakage and Vibration free product
• Variable Air Volume Control Units
• Volume Control Damper (VCD’s)
• Sand traps Louvers
• Kitchen Hood
• Pre Insulated Duct
• Sound Attenuators
• Air Filters
• GI Trunking for cables management system
The traditional approach is to install the steel ducting which is then lagged with the insulated products to achieve the specified requirement.
• Rectangular Ductwork up to any size
• Available with premium grade insulation up to 22mm or 33mm thick
• Horizontal and vertical orientations
• Available as Galvanized steel
• Standard and Bespoke designs
• Reduces Installation Time and Costs
• Reduces handling of insulation materials on site
• System Performance – Reduces Leakage
• Reduced risk of potential damage to insulation.
GI Ductwork / Galvanized Iron Ductwork is generally implemented in either Exposed Areas or Hot Kitchen Applications. There are two types of joining methods for GI Ductwork which are Duct mate and S and C type joints. Usually, for small ducts, S and C joints are considered whereas Duct mate is preferred where the sizes are usually above the recommended value.
We have done plenty of projects with full HVAC scope, with the GI Ductwork mostly in the shaft of roof areas (Exposed) for Fresh Air and Exhaust Air applications with Various Gauges ranging from 24 AWG to 18 AWG. The gauges are usually selected as per the size and application of Ducts.
Our expert design and production team can specify, plan and build to your exact requirements, and by utilising our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities we can ensure you get what you need rapidly. DJS HVA Division is one of the pioneer Fire Rated AC Duct Coating and Duct Accessories manufacturers in the Sultanate of Oman. DJS’s primary principle is based on offering its customers certified and highquality products, delivering them within stipulated time and adhering to the best quality standards.
DJS provide Complete Turnkey Project Solutions for Cold Storage facilities construction requirements with wide variety of cold storage facilities operating in temperature ranges from -40C to +40C. We provide cold storage solutions for industrial refrigeration and provide genuine solutions for any refrigeration application and industry such as:
• Food Processing
• Pre-Cooling and Freezing Systems
• Beverage Industry
• Slaughter houses (Meat and Poultry
• Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processes
• Multi-Purpose Cold Storage
The following claddings are available:
• Pre-painted Galvanized Steel
• (PVC) Coated GI Steel
• Stainless Steel
- The cladding is precisely formed at edges in “u” shape and has shallow ribs 30 mm wide at 75 mm c.c. (Non-ribbed panels are also available).
- Wall and corner panels are available in a wide range of heights and designed to partition multi-compartment arrangements.
- We can supply industrial type modular cold storage or commercial walk-in cold room
facilities with rounded internal wall edges for sanitary purposes.
- Ceiling and floor panels are of the same width as wall panels and in lengths up to 4 meters. Floor panels will support uniformly distributed load up to 2.5 tons per square meter.